Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GREETINGS

Hello my friends, this new post is to greet all of you my International Baccalaureate students in this year 2012-2013. The work we are about to develop is huge and challenging but it is not impossible, there are a lot of tasks to do and big goals to accomplish, but I am pretty sure that we will do an excellent job.

You can count on me whenever you want and whenever you need me, that is the reason why I have created this blog for all of you be in contact one another and to follow my advice and tasks that I will leave in this site on internet for you to have more resources and keep in contact with me and with the rest of the partners in the classroom.

So, there is no more to say that congratulations for this decision you have taken of being part of a high quality education performance program that is call International Baccalaureate Diploma.

No comments:

Post a Comment